Just wanted to try one of these “)
From left to right, top to bottom.
I’ve actually never noticed what I put in my bag, but apparently, you can tell a lot about a person by the things they have in their bag. Interesting concept…
1. My little culture card. I don’t even know where I got it, but it just ended up in my purse. Hm. Strange.
2. The 360 Tower ticket, the tallest tower in Berlin! Going to use that as a bookmark!
3. A cool sauce that I got for free at Basil’, a very hip Italian restaurant with the most amazing spicy chicken pasta ever!
4. Fragrance that my friend gave me 🙂 Smells really nice, like flowers, and a must! ‘
5. A comb, just to make sure. You can’t be too prepared!
6. Yum Yum instant noodles. Yep, random, I know. But what if you were hungry and in the middle of nowhere?
7. Trusty phone.
9. Absorbant rice papers. They’re so good for oily skin, and is good for quick fixes in the middle of the day. A beauty must.