1. Never lose your mind, it’s the only thing worth saving.
2. Write a sentence. Just do it. See? Easy as pie.
3. Now write another sentence. Another page full of ramblings, and maybe you’ll find some inspiration.
4. If you’re spending more than 30 minutes trying to come up with something to write about, stop. You’re not writing. Go out for a walk, eat. Time wasted is not an excuse for anything.
5. Stop reading, start living. Writing is a channel in which all experiences go through, little parts of life put in different combinations. In that way, a writer is a dancer, and a dancer is a writer.